Intake and Case Coordination Services
Case Coordination is a time-limited service that provides initial service coordination to
individuals who are deemed eligible.
This support may include:
- Assistance with linking the individual to other services in the community
- Introduction to recreational and educational programs offered at BICR
- Advocating with the individual with regards to immediate concerns such as transportation,
housing, finances, etc.
- Providing assistance with developing personal goals
- Assisting with the transition to BICR services as openings become available